Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Fridays






1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is : The four beautiful kids I have, each one has their own wonderful personalities, and differences...


2. My favorite place to sit in my house is:  On the recliner next to my hubby's recliner.




3. My fashion philosophy is : Be as comfortable as possible, even if that means not being very trendy.





4. Something every girl should have is: a signature perfume, one that defines you..






5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... checkbook, makeup bag, brush, calander hand sanitizer,wallet, and that is about it...


6. My favorite music right now is : Any thing with a beat that makes you wanna get up and dance...




7. My favorite part of my body is: my    eyes.





Have a great weekend everyone :)

bye y'all
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment