Monday, March 14, 2011

Breed discrimination

    Well those of you that know me , know that my very favorite breed in the world, is the American Pit bull terrier!
  You also know of my sincere hatred for michael vick( I did not capitalize his name on purpose, imo he does not deserve that respect!)
 Well one of his dogs that was rehabilitated and certified a therapy dog, one of the most adorable faces i have ever seen on a pit... Jonny Rotten, can no longer work with the children in the paws for tales program because they don't like pit bulls!
  Meanwhile, good ol mike vick (sarcasm) gets to play football and make his millions, when the dogs he owned and tortured still suffer to this day!

     Please spare me the mike vick pity parties, I don't care if people THINK he has been rehabilitated, ... the N FL commissioner makes me sick, for letting mv back in, like he never did anything wrong,
  And for those who support mv and claim to love the pit bull breed, read the book "The Lost Dogs"... Read the court documents, and the things that mv admitted to doing to those poor pitties,.. Half of his supporters do not even really know what he did... they think he just fought the dogs (as if that is not bad enough) they have yet to read about the torture he inflicted...

PUNISH THE DEED NOT THE BREED!!!

 And as for Jonny Rotten, I hope nothing but great things for this adorable little guy,





best wishes
bye y'all
krista

No comments:

Post a Comment