Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday




Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday







1. My most prized possession is _ All the photos of my family.



2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would stay.. 30 , It's a nice mature age not to old not to young:)





3. The best way to spend a weekend is ... having picnic time with the kids





4. My outlook on life is that .... Live everyday to the fullest, live laugh, learn, and take NOTHING for granted!





5. If you want to annoy me, just ... talk really loud on a cell phone in public



6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to _ my kids begging and pleading.





7. When dressing for the day one should __ dress according to your plans, and be comfortable, and  stay true your style .





Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

No comments:

Post a Comment